The Global Copper Tubes Market was valued at USD 18571.03 Million in the year 2019. Rapid urbanization along with favorable government reforms across residential and commercial establishments will drive the Copper Tubes market. The market is expected to be driven by the rising demand for strong, durable and corrosion-resistant piping and tubing solutions in applications such as HVAC & Refrigeration, underground water and gas distribution, non-flammable medical-gas system and fuel-oil systems, robust demand for copper tubes in heat exchanger systems, and recovery in building construction and renovation and the ensuing need for plumbing solutions.
With the growing population and rapid urbanization, there has been a significant increase in construction expenditures. This has resulted in an increasing demand for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), where copper pipes and tubes find extensive applications owing to ease in handling, malleability, recyclability and non-pyrogenic properties.
APAC region holds the major Copper Tubes market share and as the world’s largest copper consumer and one of the largest producers. China’s influence in global copper markets cannot go unnoticed which is propelling the regional industry outlook.
On the basis of Outer Diameter, copper tubes of OD greater than 1 inch is expected to hold significant share in the market over the forecast period, owing to rising applications in HVAC system and industrial domain. Also, small diameter copper coils have better rates of heat transfer than conventional sizes in HVAC systems.
COVID-19 has caused many large-scale construction projects to either be deferred or cancelled, constraining demand from building contractors. Weaker business confidence has also reduced investment in new construction projects, further restricting demand from construction firms in 2020-21. As the Copper Tubes and Wire Manufacturing industry engages in substantial international trade, weaker global demand and supply chain constraints have adversely affected exports and imports.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the Copper Tubes Market by value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the Copper Tubes Market by Finish Type: LWC Grooved, Straight Length, Pan Cake, LWC Plain.
• The report analyses the Copper Tubes Market by Outer Diameter: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 Inch; 3/4, 7/8, 1 Inch, Above 1 Inch.
• The report analyses the Copper Tubes Market by Application: HVAC & Refrigeration, Plumbing, Electrical, Industrial Heat Exchanger, Others.
• The Global Copper Tubes Market has been analysed By Region (United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Finish Type, by Outer Diameter, and by Application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Furukawa Electric, Mueller Industries, Wieland Group, KME Group, Cerro Flow Products LLC, Zhejiang Hailiang Co., Ltd., Shanghai Metal Corporation, Kobelco & Materials Copper Tube Co., Ltd., ElvalHalcor S.A, Cambridge-Lee Industries LLC.
• The report presents the analysis of Copper Tubes market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Copper Tubes Manufacturers
• Mining Industry
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
No matter the hour, we’re here to help.Contact us now!