The mRNA technology finds its applications in many diseases including the Covid-19 vaccine. The market for mRNA is mostly driven by the Covid-19 vaccine besides its major usage in cancer therapies. With the mutation of the coronavirus and possible spread of variants of the virus, the mRNA companies are actively engaged in developing next generation vaccines for Covid-19.
The Global mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutic Market is estimated at USD 29672.31 Million in the year 2025. The growing occurrences of chronic and infectious diseases, such as diabetes, HIV, cancer and CVDs, is one of the major key factors driving the growth of the market. The growing demand for therapeutic medicines and vaccines for Ebola, influenza, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and other viral infections as well as inability of traditional vaccine approach to find vaccines at the critical time are also providing a boost to the market growth. Compared to conventional medicines, mRNA vaccines and Therapeutics are developed with the help of advanced technologies which are more effective against pathogens, have higher effectiveness, improved immunogenicity and require less cost to produce. Moreover, developments in the lipid nanoparticle formulations for in-vivo systemic delivery of mRNA are also creating a positive outlook for the market growth.
Covid-19 vaccines are expected to hold largest share of mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutics market. The standardisation of cancer treatment segment, during the forecast period 2026-2030 is expected to be the largest contributor to the market growth. The major reason is the increase in the number of cancer patient around the world and it becomes imperative to have a set of standards for its treatment.
North America holds the largest share of the mRNA vaccines and therapeutics market for non-Covid-19 vaccines due to the growing need to develop transformative therapeutics, increasing fund infusions, a favorable regulatory environment, and massively growing attention to establish precision medicine, among others. Rising prevalence of cancer and other diseases among the developing economies of Asia region is augmenting the demand of mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutics in APAC region.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutic Market by value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutic Market by Product (COVID Vaccines, Infectious Disease Vaccines, Cancer Vaccines, Autoimmune Diseases and Others).
• The report analyses the mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutic Market by End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Organization and Others).
• The Global mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutic Market has been analysed By Region (North America Europe, Asia Pacific, LAMEA) By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, U.K, France, Switzerland, Russia, China, Japan, and India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by product, By End User.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include AstraZeneca Plc, Bayer Group, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Moderna, BioNtech, Sangamo Therapeutics, Crispr Therapeutics, Intellia Therapeutics.
• The report presents the analysis of mRNA Vaccine and Therapeutic market for the forecast period of 2021-2030.
Key Target Audience
• Biotechnology Companies
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
No matter the hour, we’re here to help.Contact us now!