Global Medical Sterilization Equipment Market was valued at USD 6.110 Billion in the year 2019. Escalating number of cases related to chronic diseases with growing prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological ailments, gastrointestinal disorders supported by ever growing geriatric population and companies investing heavily in incorporating advanced sterilization technologies in order to offer high quality, latest sterilization technologies service to hospitals with growing transmission of coronavirus across the world. These factors are anticipated to infuse growth in the market for Medical Sterilization service during the forecast period of 2020-2025. Growing trend of partially outsource sterilization services can also be observed in the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Under the Mode of Sterilization segment, amongst the type of sterilization equipment, high temperature sterilization is anticipated to grow at an augmented pace due to faster and efficient turnaround cycle. Growing prevalence of healthcare associated infections globally, has been boosting the demand for sterilization equipment in hospitals. Healthcare workers and manufacturers collaborating with hospitals and pharmaceuticals manufacturer to better understand their demand and meet their requirements with surging number of coronavirus patients will be pushing growth in the market for Medical Sterilization service during the coming years.
High demand for sterilization equipment from pharmaceutical industry in order to ensure the efficacy of the final drug product has been a key factor behind its massive share in the market. Growing prevalence of healthcare associated infections globally, has been boosting the demand for sterilization equipment in hospitals. Also, persistent threat of Covid-19 will be driving the pharmaceuticals companies to develop effective sterilizers. Hospitals and pharmaceutical manufacturing, has been forecasted to supplement the market growth in the coming years.
Among the region, higher per capita expenditure on healthcare in developed regions such as North America and Europe has been boosting the market for sterilization equipment. Even though, APAC and Middle East & Africa regions hold less share, they are expected to display a robust growth during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses Medical Sterilization Equipment market By Value.
• The report analyses Medical Sterilization Equipment Market By Mode of Sterilization (High Temperature, Low Temperature, Radiation, Others).
• The report analyses Medical Sterilization Equipment Market By Service Type (In-House Sterilization, Contract Sterilization).
• The report further assesses the Medical Sterilization Equipment market By End User (Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, Others).
• The Global Medical Sterilization Equipment Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and ROW) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, China, India, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Major Mergers & Acquisitions, Technological Innovations, and Role of Manufacturers during COVID Pandemic. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Region, By Mode of Sterilization, By Service Type and By End User. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The companies analysed in the report include Steris Plc., TS03, Getinge, 3M, Cantel Medical, Advanced Sterilization Products Service Inc., Belimed, Andersen Products, sterigenics International Inc., MMM Group.
• The report presents the analysis of Medical Sterilization Equipment market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Target Audience
• Medical Sterilization Equipment Manufacturers
• Medical Equipment Suppliers
• Hospitals, Clinics, and Healthcare Units
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
No matter the hour, we’re here to help.Contact us now!