The Global Water Purifier Market was valued at USD 27.1 billion in the year 2020. The water purifier markets of the US, European countries, Korea and Japan are saturated with high penetration rates. However, low penetration in countries like China and India presents high growth opportunities and tremendous growth potential. The global water purifier market is still very new and hence companies are positioning themselves in the global market.
China and India have emerged as the two largest markets in Asia owing to their billion plus population and widespread pollution of major water bodies. Water purification companies are increasingly setting up their offices and manufacturing plants in these two countries. Water purification companies in China, India and Japan have begun to export their products to Vietnam and South Korea. Although these markets are currently small, they are expected to experience significant boost in water purifier demand in the coming years.
The demand for good quality Water Purifiers with improved impurity removing properties and technology continues to drive the need for innovation on the part of the purifier manufacturers. During 2021-2026, Water Purifiers Market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate with intensifying government regulations in various parts of the world.
Residential Use of Water Purifier is expected to hold a very larger market share of Purifier Market than Other End User. Moreover, increasing demand for various types of water purifiers such as ultra violet as well as reverse osmosis air purifiers has been anticipated to propel thrust in the sales of water purifiers in the future.
Amongst the regions, Americas account for the largest regional share in the Global Water Purifier market in 2020. Key factors driving the robust growth rate of America region include rising healthcare expenditure, increasing cognisance about various water borne diseases, such as diarrhoea, cholera, amoebiasis, rising water pollution, etc.
Scope of the Report
• The report presents the analysis of Water Purifier Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyses the Water Purifier Market by Type (Reverse Osmosis, Ultra Filtration, Ultra Violet, Others).
• The report analyses the Water Purifier Market by End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial).
• The Global Water Purifier Market has been analysed By Region (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, United Kingdom, France, China, Japan, India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Type, by End User, by region.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new Type development. The companies analysed in the report include: A.O Smith Corporation, The Clorox Company, Aquasana Inc., Brita, Culligan, Veolia Company, Pentair PLC, LG Electronics, Panasonic Corporation, Unilever.
Key Target Audience
• Water Purifier Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
No matter the hour, we’re here to help.Contact us now!